UtaiMakeru!Project 歌いまくる! プロジェクト
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Singing Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: General Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimi
Admin
Aimi

::Chat:: General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: General Discussion   ::Chat:: General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi Ladies! This thread is just for general discussion about any topic! Feel free to talk as much as you want here!

I have a questions for you ladies!

How did you get to know Hello!Project?
How did you get into dubbing?
What was the first song you dubbed with a group?
What do you like about dubbing?

For me, I found out about morning musume a long time ago! I found them through youtube. I mainly listened to anime songs back then and a PV was a suggested video for me to watch. My life has been different ever since! I think the first momusu song that I ever listen to was I Wish and I've been a part of the fandom for over 10 years now, since before C-ute was a group. I actually really did not like C-ute at all when they first came around, I called them "Berryz Rejects" which.... entirely wasn't true. Now C-ute is my second favorite group besides Momusu.

I got into dubbing when I noticed that something like that was.... possible! The idea of recording yourself singing and posting it online never crossed my mind. It's been a hobby of mine for....... 9? years... I have found dubs of mine from 2007 but I know I've been doing it longer than that, I just cant remember when I started.

I honestly cant remember my first dub, the oldest one that crosses my mind would be first kiss by Aa! I sang as Tanaka Reina in that. I was horrid. If you would like to listen to some of my old dubs. I posted what I could find below! I used to go by minipromomo back then.
Old Dubs:

What I love about dubbing is I get the chance to actually sing. When I was young, I wanted to be a singer, so I'm glad I get to live that life in some way or another!
Back to top Go down
https://utaimakeru.forumotion.com
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: General Discussion   ::Chat:: General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 2:17 pm

I found out about Hello! Project in 1998. I was also born in 1998... My brother used to play Morning Musume and I would just smile and do a little dance to their songs. I grew up listening to their songs.

I started dubbing in about 2010 with my 1st (now closed) channel. I started my 2nd channel in like 2011 or something like that.

My first Hello! Project group dub was ummm... hold on!!!
I think it was this:

I have definitely improved over the years.
Back to top Go down
Kanon.

Kanon.

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: General Discussion   ::Chat:: General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 4:00 pm

My sister showed me Hug me before I ask you to by Juice=Juice since she liked it and she taught me the dance for it. After that I started listening to more of their songs and that branched out into other hello! Project groups. I only really got into H!P just over a year ago (mind you I'm only 13 soo yeah XD)

I got into dubbing only this year by joining a group called Rozu Hanabira. That was also when I did my first group dub. The first one I recorded for that group that was jpop was love like candy floss by SweetS. I can't remember my first H!P dub tbh.
My first solo dub was only done recently and it was Summer Wind by °C-ute.
That shows how incredibly new I am to this XD I love doing it though! I can't think of individual things that I like about it since I like it all X3
Back to top Go down
Katsumi

Katsumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: General Discussion   ::Chat:: General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 2:04 pm

For me, I first started to know hello project around 2008. My friend at school recommended the anime "Kirarin Revolution" which koharu and maimai are in. I loved the songs they sang for that anime and from there I got to know C-ute and Momusu. At first I was only mainly interested in C-ute but now I love most H!P groups ^-^

I actually started doing covers before I knew about H!P. From where I am from, quite a number of animes are broadcasted on TV and since young, I have always loved japanese music. One day I chanced upon a group dub of Legend of the Mermaid and was really interested to record my own covers. I can't remember whats the first group dub I did but its probably an anime song xD.

It might seem like I have been doing this for a long time but before my current channel, I have had several failed channels. In the past my mixing and mic were really terrible and there are several times I quit doing covers. In fact, recently, I came back from a 3 year hiatus due to my hectic school work.

Besides singing I really love editing graphics and doing animations too. So making covers is a perfect hobby to have these all combined ^-^

Certainly not my oldest group cover but the only one I can think of now :X 0:45 Solo part ~
Back to top Go down
JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: General Discussion   ::Chat:: General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:47 pm

I discovered H!P in 2007 when I heard Onna ni Sachi Are by Morning Musume!! I loved the song so much and the energy of the dance and the performance made me addicted to them! I then found Seishun Bus Guide by Berryz Kobou and I was amazed they were in the same project as Morning Musume and my love for H!P grew and I still love it to this day!!

I've been singing online since 2007, so it wll be 9 years for me! I was 13 when I first started now I am 22 and I feel so old compared to some of you girls! But I love dubbing so much as a hobby I don't think I could ever truly quit it!! I started doing dubbing in 2010 though when I thought I'd give it a go because some friends of mine had a project and I joined! I've never turned back!

Looking back on my oldest dubs I do laugh at them because I literally had no confidence so instead of me thinking I sounded good I listen back to it now and I realize I sound like I'm whispering into the mic which stands out so badly! I am just happy I have confidence and have improved since then! I can't wait to sing with the talent in this project!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: General Discussion   ::Chat:: General Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: General Discussion
Page 1 of 1